Overall, not a whole lot of Major changes since Sunday. Here is the rundown:
- Virginia moves ahead of Duke for the third #1 seed due to adding a "Super Win" over Clemson. With Clemson still sitting at #6 in the RPI, it helps out the UVA case to be ahead of Duke.
- Xavier jumps up from a three seed to a two seed thanks to a Quadrant 2 loss by UNC to Va. Tech and West Virginia losing at TCU.
- Clemson has injury concerns, for the time being they have a resume still worthy of a 3 seed.
- Tennessee jumps in to the three seed mix. This makes me feel a bit uneasy, however they do have the strongest profile and all of their losses are clean (meaning nothing out of Quadrant 1).
- TCU moves from #24 on the seed list to #18. Really the only team in this range to make a leap.
- Florida dropped from #12 to #19 after the Home loss (Quadrant 2) to South Carolina.
- Arizona State fell from #19 to #25 after another home loss tonight against Utah. ASU is free falling and clinging to their 12-0 NonConference record.
- Rhode Island takes advantage of ASU's loss and improves to a #6 seed.
- Texas A&M is joining ASU in the Tough to seed Parade. They took another loss to LSU and dropped to #35 overall (9 seed).
- South Carolina joins the field and is in one of the Play-in games after the big win in Gainesville earlier this week.
- SMU drops out after a tough loss at UConn. They will need to play more consistent to get back in. They continue to struggle against the middle of the American Conference.
- Also joining the field are newcomers South Dakota, Nicholls State, and Bethune-Cookman
Seed List 1-68